Friday, February 14, 2014

Weekend Weigh In

Weight:
241lbs
Swim: 2 workouts
1:08:00
1.30 miles
Bike: 2 workouts
3:29:34
39.32 miles
Run: 4 workouts
1:35:37
7.32 miles
Totals:
7 workouts
6:13:11
47.94 miles

I developed a head cold Tuesday afternoon.  Wednesday, said head cold got worse, and I thought I was going to die, so I enjoyed my favorite carbonated beverage, fried chicken, Steak-Out, and just ate bad in general.  Thursday I was feeling a little better, and got by with only 1 caffeinated beverage.  This morning, I'm back to knocking on death's door.  All because of a head cold.  

Here's the good from the week:  
-I biked almost 40 miles on Sunday.  The last 20 were difficult, but I managed.  
-I wrapped up Week 5 of Couch to 5K, and was able to maintain a sub 11/min pace on the run.  
-I was able to swim two nights, even if I did cut Tuesday's short because of the head cold.  

The not so good:
-I'm up a pound, but I'm blaming the head cold.  

All in all, I'm happy with this week, even with the head cold.  I complain WAY more than I should when I don't feel well, but Brooke hasn't tossed me out of the house yet.  I'm hoping this crud is gone in the next day or two.  

And here is your inspirational video for the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment